P/F THOR works to ensure safety at sea, prevent human injury and loss of human life; prevent damage to property and harm to the environment.
P/F THOR acknowledges the importance of creating an innovative, trustworthy and creative company, which is exciting and progressive to work for.
P/F THOR wants to maintain its operations on an HSEQ level, which is always among the best in the market and in accordance with the international codes and standardisation systems.
P/F THOR is committed to carry out good HSEQ responsible work in accordance with the wishes and interests of our customers.
To fulfil this:
- We want to create a working environment where there are no accidents, and no negative short or long-term effects on our employees, clients, guests and environment.
- The company will always comply with national and international regulations and guidelines and work according to "good practices".
- All employees and contractors have an obligation and authority to STOP work whenever they consider it unsafe.
- We have a determination to carry out work of high quality and to maintain a constant improvement of the company's services, submitting ideas for implementing improvements and modifications.
- Customers should always be kept in close touch with us by regular visits and customer care.
- We will continuously evaluate and improve our HSEQ system and form better frameworks for setting goals and describing how objectives are met.
ISM ISO 9001:2008 ISO 14001:2004 OHSAS 18001:2007